Multi Purpose Localised Unit
Multipurpose Localized Therapy unit is a portable split unit for the treatment of Psoriasis, Vitiligo & such skin disorders of localized nature. This is a versatile unit & it can be used to treat hands and feet simultaneously. Four vertically tiltable trays enable to focus the irradiation to any localized area of the body. The unit is equipped with LCD joule timer.
- Unit is equipped with UVA/NBUVB lamps.
- Micro computerized electronic controller with LCD sceen.
- Automatic computation of the irradiation time from joules input.
- The unit is compact, portable with four trays, which are tiltable through stepped angular movmenet and are automatically locked in a position to treat any area of the body.
- Patient accident protection.
|Model||No. Lamps||Power Required in KVA||Depth Width Height in meter||Weight in Kg|
|MLU 12A||12 UVA||3||600
|MLU 12 NBUVB||12 NB UVB||3||600
|MLU 16ANB||8 UVA+8 NBUVB||3||600
|No. of Lamps||
12 NB UVB
8 UVA + 8 NB UVB
|Lamp Wattage||20W/2ft each|
|Choke Capacity||40W each|
|Connecting Cable||3 CORE cable 3meter long|
|Operating Voltage||230VAC, 50Hz|
|Power Required||0.5 kva|